Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My everyday*

Hello^^ I'm busy everyday, but I enjoy everyday! I have 17 classes in a week in this semester. Mainly, I study about international culture. On Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I have a class until 8:00pm. However, I like studying, especially English and French, though the classes are very hard.

I have a part-time job in a movie theater. I work three or four times in a week. In my job, I sell movie tickets, cut the tickets, make and sell some drinks and popcorn. the movie theater has a lot of audiences in a weekend. It's a hard job, but I like this job because I like movie very much.
I belong to a school festival executive committee in Yamanashi University. This university has a school festival once in a year. This committee support the festival. This work is worth doing and the members of this committee are friendly. I love this committee.
I have a hamster for a pet. His name is "IKKYU". He is very cute:)

3 comments:

Sarah Feehan said...

Ikkyu is adorable! I like hamsters, but if I had one, my cats would eat it in about two seconds.

You do so much! Make sure you have time to relax and get rid of stress.

The festival committee sounds like a lot of fun and a lot of work.

Hatsune said...

> Sarah

Hello. Thank you for your comment!

How speedy your cat is! I was surprised by your comment.^^ Your cat may be very hungry, I think...:P

Oh, thank you for your concern. Actuary, I think so too... I want to have time to relax. I have plan to go to a chiropractic center in the near future.

John said...

Hey Hatsunechan!

I think it is so cool that you are studying French and English! I really enjoy studying languages too, that's why I study more than one, just like you. Good luck with that!
Do you get to see any of the movies for free since you work there? And, I like you hamster, he's cool!