Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Dating in Yamanashi

Hello(o^∪^o) Today, I introduce the dating spots in Yamanashi! Actually, Yamanashi doesn't have fashionable place so much. However, I live in Yamanashi and I always search lovely places in Yamanashi. Yamanashi has many good places, but I didn't know before. I recommend some of that.

First, the most famous place in Yamanashi is Mt.Fuji. Near the Fuji, there is an amusement park. The name is "Fuji-Q Highland". There is just the right place for the first dating. We can enjoy many rides, but some of them are horrible... My recommendation for couples is a Ferris wheel. It's the most romantic ride and they can be alone.

Second, one of the very few fashionable places in Yamanashi is "RESORT OUTLETS YATSUGATAKE". There is in a forest, but there is a very large place and there are many fashionable shops. We can buy many goods there cheaper than other shops. Many young people like shopping! I'm one of them:) When I went there, many couples or married couples are there.


For myself, I like watching a night view. Yamanashi has some night view spots. I sometimes go with my boyfriend by a motorcycle. Now is winter! In winter, the night view is especially beautiful.^^* My favorite place is "Fruits park". There is one of the best three night view spots in Japan!!!

I want to tell more!! Yamanashi is very rural prefecture, but there are many lovely places. I search more from now on. If you came to Yamanashi, I want you to go my recommendation places!

5 comments:

✿♪ジュリー♫❀ said...

Hiya Hatsune! ( ^-^)

I really, really love your last recommendation! The lights in the picture are beautiful... If I were in Japan, I think I would very much like going to a place like Fruits Park to relax and enjoy the view on a date. It seems like it would be a very romantic spot too. Are there many people that are there usually? Is it a common place to go to, or is it one of the special places you found yourself?

Sarah Feehan said...

Hi Hatsune!
I think amusement parks are fun, but the ferris wheels scare me. I always think "terrifyingly unstable" when I see them, but maybe I have to find better ones before I judge them.

I will have to visit Yamanashi someday and go to the places you suggested.

Hatsune said...

> ジュリー

Hi Julie~*
Thank you for your comment!

Japanese people like romantic spots very much! If you come to Japan, you will be able to enjoy night view many times.

Fruits park is a common place to go to. Children visit there during the day time because there are some playground equipments. And during the night, couples visit there to watch the night views. There are sometimes many people, but there is not crowded on weekdays.

Hatsune said...

> Sarah

Hi Sarah~*
Thank you for your comment!

Oh! Certainly, the ferris wheels looks unstable. When I was a child, I thought so too. (^^ ;)

Fuji-Q highland has many rides and some of them are featuring popular characters. For example, there are Thomas, Hamutaro and Pokemon. These rides are very cute! I recommend tou Fuji-Q highland.

John said...

Yamanashi sounds like a fun place. I like rural areas so much, and doing stuff outside for dates. My girlfriend came up to New Hampshire to visit and we went to the beach and walked along the shore and looked at the sky during the night. I really do like star gazing, it is very relaxing in a way.