Sunday, November 22, 2009

Shall we go dating?

Do you like active person? I want to be my boyfriend who is as active as me or more active than me. If I have a active boyfriend, I want to do ‘active date’.

First, we’ll go hiking in a mountain. We may counter fresh and new things. Also we’ll breathe fresh air. What nice we can share and feel for magnificent nature!! Then, if we have a lunch, we eat lunch in a mountain hut. It’s especially delicious to have meal there because we’ll be tired and fresh food is used and it’s handmade.

After hiking, next, we’ll go fishing in the river. I never have gone fishing, so I want to try it. Then we’ll cook diner with we catch fishes and something else. We don’t have chance to cook outdoors in daily life, so I think we can really enjoy!!


Finally, we’ll go somewhere we can see a lot of stars. I like to see a night view, but I like to see stars so much. If we have some fortune, we can see shooting stars. It’s very romantic, isn’t it? If I see shooting stars, I wish ‘we want to spent all trough in our life’


If I have a outdoors boyfriend, I want to do ‘active date’. Someday, I want to meet such a person. And I want to dream come true for this date plan!!

4 comments:

Sarah Feehan said...

I hope you find an active boyfriend soon so that you can go on this date. What is the name of the food shown in the first picture? It looks like it would be fun to try!

When you are talking about fish, "fish" is both the singular and plural form. You only uses "fishes" when you are talking about multiple species of fish. It's a very tricky word.

I like that you want to have outdoor dates. I'm not a very active person, but I do like to go hiking, now and then. Maybe I'll try to go hiking with my boyfriend this summer.

nattsu said...

To Sarah Feehan
Thanks comments!!
I'm really happy because you give me some comments every time!!

I look for active boyfriend now.
Do you know about nameko mushrooms?This is nameko mushrooms soup. If you have opportunity, please try it!!

I think it is important to happen actions!! I'm sure you get wonderful things!! This summer, I hope your hiking will enjoy with your boyfriend!! I'm looking for your impressions!!

John said...

I agree, I like some one who is active, and likes going out and doing things. My girlfriend and I enjoy going places all the time when we are together. When I went to visit her in Mexico, she took me to hike a volcano! That was so much fun!I think you date would be fun, and it has a nice ending of star gazing.

nattsu said...

To John
Thanks comments!!
I'm happy you like some one who is active. And your girl friend likes, too. I think you are best and i deal couple!! I'll look for boy friend who is very active.

I'm interested in hiking volcano!! That sounds very wonderful!! If I have chance, I would try volcano hiking!!