Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wonderful Weekend

If I had a three-day weekend, I would climb Mt Fuji. I have two reasons why I want to do it.

First, because the best time to climb Mt Fuji is about three days. We should to walk as slowly as we can because we will not be in mountain sickness. So, we should take longer time than you expected.

Second, because I want to see a beautiful scene from top of the mountain. You know, Mt Fuji is the highest mountain in Japan. In fact, I have climbed Mt Fuji this summer, but I couldn't see the scene from the top
because of bad weather. So, I want to try again and see wonderful scene!

So, if I had a three-day weekend, I would climb Mt Fuji. How about you?^^

3 comments:

Chris Champoux said...

Climbing Mt. Fuji sounds fun! I think I've only climbed one mountain, and even then it was a really small one.

Hey, I heard that you're not allowed to take any rocks or anything from Mt. Fuji away from it. Is that true?

Also, if I had a three-day weekend, I would probably have some friends come over to hang out. :D

Anonymous said...

>Chris
Even small one, climbing mountain is very exciting!

>Hey, I heard that you're not allowed to take any rocks or anything from Mt. Fuji away from it. Is that true?
Yes, it's true. We can't take any rocks from there. ...But, I have taken a rock as gift for my grandmother, she loves Mt Fuji very much.

Your plan is also fun!^^ Enjoy your holiday!

John said...

I want to climb Mt. Fuji too! I'm so sorry that when you got to the top you could not see anything, because of bad weather. That's so bad. I hope that when you go again the weather is good, so that you can see the scenery and maybe get some great pictures. XD
And you are right that it is best to take your time, so you don't get sick, due to the change in altitude. But also, when you take you time you can enjoy the hike, and not rush through it.