Wednesday, November 25, 2009

If I have a date...

If I have a date,I want to go Kyoto. Because I love old Japanese culture. I once went to Kyoto on school excursion. Kyoto is the oldest city in Japan. There are many temples in Kyoto. The whole mountainside is ablaze with leaves in Kyoto. The maple tree must be at their best now. A lot of tourists visit Kyoto now. I want to take a walk with my boyfriend and talk about Japanese culture in Kyoto. So,I want a boyfriend who have the knowledge of Japanese culture. I want to stroll the streets with my boyfriends. Two images is colored leaves in Japan. It is very beautiful!!

3 comments:

Sarah Feehan said...

That sounds like fun! I hardly ever go on walks with my boyfriend, but the times we do are a lot fun. We don't talk much about American culture, though. We would probably talk more about Japanese culture, actually. (We're such dorks.)I hope you get to go on this date soon!

makiko said...

Dear Sarah

Thank you for your comment. I am happy to read your comment. I want to talk about American culture (^▽^)
I am interested in American foods. I like hamburgers very much. Please tell me about traditional Americann foods.

John said...

Hey Makikochan!

Did you do your date yet? Was it fun?

Kyoto sounds fun, I would enjoy going on a date their, or even just going for the sake of going. And conversation is so much fun on dates, my girlfriend and I talk and debate all the time about whatever comes our way, for conversations. And I enjoy that.