Wednesday, November 25, 2009

If I had three day weekend


If I had three-day weekend, I would go to south side of Japan,
because I have not been to south side of Japan. First, I'd like to go to Shimonoseki city. There is famous for puffer fish.
So in there I would eat puffer fish, because I have not eaten it yet. Then I would go to Kyusyu. contains 7 prefecture in there. Then, I'd eat each famous food, for example Salted cod roe with red pepper, Chinese noodle, mango and others. Finally, I'd go to Okinawa, and go to sea. In Yamanashi prefecture, there is no sea. So I wanna go to sea.

2 comments:

Sarah Feehan said...

That sounds like a fun three day weekend! I'll have to visit those places too at some point in my life. There are so many places I want to visit. My family has never traveled much, but I would like to see more of the world.

John said...

Hey Yutarosan!

Puffer fish... aren't they sometimes poisonous to eat? I know people eat them, but is it risky?
Okinawa would be fun to go to. I remember the first time I learned about Okinawa was when I watched Kill Bill and she went there to get a Samurai Sword. =P
I bet the ocean and beaches there would be so fun to go and see!