Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My date plan is...


Today, I'll talk about my ideal date plan. It must be fun^^!

First, I want to drive to Syosen goege. Do you know Syosen gourge? It's the best place in Yamanashi to visit in fall because colored leaves are very beautiful! I want to talk a lot seeing the wonderful scenery.

Second, at home, I want to watch the movie that we choose together. I like watching the movie at home because I can more relax better than I watch the movie in a movie theater. After the movie, I want to talk about impression of that with my boyfriend.

After watching the movie, in the evening, I want to cook dinner together. Of course, before cooking we have to go to the supermarket to buy ingredients. Cooking and eating dinner together are more fun than by myself.

This is my ideal date plan. How is it? I'm interested in American date. How is your ideal date plan?

5 comments:

Chris Champoux said...

Hey Arisa!

Actually, your ideal date plan sounds somewhat similar to an American date plan. An old favorite for Americans is "dinner and a movie" where the couple would go see a movie in a movie theater and then go out to dinner somewhere and ideally talk about the movie.
From there you'd move to topics like yourself and then you'd get to know each other.

Your plan is pretty similar except that it's at home and a lot more personal, which I think is nice. As for me, I don't really like movies because you just sit there watching the movie and there's no interaction between you and your date. That's my opinion though.

See you around! :D

Sarah Feehan said...

I like your date plan Arisa. My boyfriend and I watch a lot of movies and TV shows at home. I prefer to watch them at home because I can cuddle with my boyfriend while watching them. ^-^
We also enjoy making dinner together and I love to make him pancakes in the morning!

Anonymous said...

>Chris
Hi, Chris!

I didn't an old American date. It's very similar to mine! I can date with American^^

Do you like more active date? Please tell me your ideal date:)

Anonymous said...

>Sarah
Hi, Sarah! How are you?

"Cuddle" is a new word for me! Thank you for teaching new words. I want to be cuddled by my boyfriend:)

Oh, you are very kind. I also sometimes make him breakfast. Please introduce your boyfriend to me*

John said...

Hey Arisachan!

I think your date is fun!Even though you enjoy eating and watching movies inside instead of going out to do them, I would still enjoy doing this. I like to mix it up, sometimes do things at home, and sometimes go out. I don't really date much, since I live in New Hampshire, and my girlfriend lives in Mexico City. But, when we are together we like to go out to eat, cook food together at home, go hiking, go to the beach, play video games (she loves guitar hero, and is better than I am), or whatever we think would be fun to do at the time.