Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I want to be...

Hello!! I am Makiko. The cold weather has set in Japan.

I wany to be an editor of fashion magazine. I like reading a magazine. I spend all my spare time reading a magazine. I read all kinds of magazines. I like fashion magazine in particular,because I like beautiful clothes. But I don't have much money to buy beautiful clothes. So I am satisfied with only reading fashion magazine now. I want to become rich to buy many clothes. If I become a magazine reporter, I will introduce various fashions to many people. I want to become the chief editor of a fashion magazine someday.

The picture is a long sleeved kimono. It is a traditional fashion of Japan.

3 comments:

Sarah Feehan said...

Hi Makiko!

You're kimono is beautiful. I hope you are able to become the chief editor of a fashion magazine one day.

The cold weather has set in over here too. Yesterday it snowed. There are still a few inches of it on the ground.

John said...

Makikochan!

Hey, I really like your kimono. We have nothing like that in the US, so I find it really cool, just because we don't have that here. Is this picture from the festival when you celebrate your 20th birthday?

makiko said...

Hi Sarah!

Thank you for your comment. This is my Coming-of-Age Day picture.

It looks like snow today. It's unbearably cold! Influenza is raging in Japan now. I am afraid of it. You have a very cold winter. Be careful about your physical condition.