Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My dreams★!

Hello♪ Today, I talk about my near future dream. Now, I'm sophomore in Yamanashi University and I have two things that I want to do in my university days.

First, I want to climb Mt. Fuji! I said before, Mt. Fuji is the highest mountain in Japan. I've never climbed because I didn't have any confidence in my stamina. However, my friends who have ever climbed say "Mt. Fuji is very emotional!!!" I envy them...^^; During the winter, Mt. Fuji is covered with snow, so there is dangerous. I'll try to do in the next summer vacation!

Second, I want to study abroad! Yamanashi University has sister schools in the U.S, the U.K. and Australia. My English skill is clumsy yet, but I study harder and I want this dream to come true★! Because I like communication with foreigners. Sometimes, I talk with international students in Yamanashi University. It's very interesting!! They have many different ideas from me.

I have more dreams, but these two dreams will change my life, I think. Now, I have many future dreams and can't choose only one. If I had these two emotional experiences, I might be able to decide my future dream!

3 comments:

Sarah Feehan said...

Hey Hatsune!

Climbing Mt. Fuji sounds like it will be a great experience. I will have to climb it one day, too!

I also want to study abroad and am hoping to go to Japan next fall. I am so worried because I am still not good at Japanese, but I will try my best.

Hatsune said...

> Sarah

Hi Sarah☆
Thank you for your comment!

Many of Japanese want to climb Mt. Fuji. I live near the mountain comparatively and I have a good chance to climb!

If you come to Japan next fall, I'll want to see you!! I will also try my best. I hope our dreams coming true!

John said...

Hatsunechan!

How are you?

I hope that you can do both of these dreams. These are reasonable dreams, that I think can come true for you. WIth a little work I can see you climbing Mt. Fuji, and going abroad to an English speaking country! Good luck!