Wednesday, December 2, 2009

★My life plan★

Do you have one dream or some dreams? What kind of dream is it? I have three dreams in the future.

First, if I get a job, I want to be an English teacher in junior high school. I have yearned to be a teacher since I was junior high school student. Last month, I had three weeks of practice teaching. I had more hard times than happy times, but I was full of life when I taught English and students were gentle and cute. I learned important things from teachers and students. Then I had a precious time. I think this profession is the worth doing.

Second, if I get married, I want to have between five and ten children. How about you? My father has sixteen members of his family, so I long to become a big family. I like children very much and I want to have cheerful family. Someday, I want to appear on television for special section devoted to the big family.
Third, when I retire my job, I want to travel around the world. Before I die, I want to learn that I don’t know things. Also, I want to go sightseeing, see a lot of world heritage sites, meet many people, touch the culture, and share each other feelings or their sense of values.

I have three dreams in the future. If I achieve of my three dreams, I will be satisfied in my life. I hope all of three dreams come true!!

4 comments:

Sarah Feehan said...

Hi Natsumi.

I also want to teach English as a second language, either in the US or another country. Good luck on your dream of teaching!

I am impressed that you want to have such a big family. Most of my friends only want one or two. I think having two would be nice, and hopefully I would have a boy and a girl.

nattsu said...

To Sarah Feehan
Hello Sarah!!
I was surprised to hear that you also want to teach English. So, I'm very happy!! I really think that teacher is more challenging career. Good luck, each other.

I have to get married someone who is very rich!!
I hope you have a nice family, nice husband, cute boy and girl!!

John said...

Natsumi, I love you dreams! Haha, you remind me of my girlfriend. She is a teacher, and she always tells me that she wants a very big family! I hope you get your big family, because your dream reminds me about my girlfriend's dream. And I hope you get the chance to travel before or after you retire from work! Good luck!

nattsu said...

To John
Hello John!!
I was surprised because my idea look like your girl friend!! Ha ha ha!! I wish my dream come true and I hope your girl friend's dreams come true!!
Thank you!! Good luck, too!!