Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Dreams come true!

My dream is to travel around the world! There are three reasons why I want to travel around the world.

First, because I like to meet stranger. I want to meet and talk about each other country. I think knowing different way of thinking must improve me. I want to meet people on earth as possible as I can.

Second, to see various scenery in the world. Beautiful scenery make me happy. Each country must have each spacial scenery. I want to take many pictures of wonderful scene.

Third, because I want to eat special food in each country for example Chinese food, Thai food, and Mexican food. I can eat them in Japan, but I eat them genuine food at those country.

Those are reasons why I want to travel around the world. To come true this dream, I have to study English harder and harder. How about your dream? I wish your dream will come true someday!

3 comments:

Sarah Feehan said...

Hi Arisa!

I would also like to travel the world! I agree that it improves a person to learn about other cultures. I am a little worried about the different foods in each country. I can be such a chicken when it comes to trying new things. I am trying to change this about myself, though.

Anonymous said...

>Sarah
Hi,Sarah! How's doing?

I understand you. Challenging new thing is not easy. Though I have tried different food in Cambodia, I don't like it so much^^; But I had a good experience.
Let's challenge various new food, too*

John said...

I hope you can meet many strangers in your life, haha. I mean that in a good way! Meeting people from all over the world will well help you to see that there is more than one way to live this life. People are all different, and that is really a good thing. And just to let you know, Mexican food is wicked good, I love it! =P