Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Otaku fashion

Today, I talk about otaku fashion.

Otaku tend to wear glasses, because they abuse their eyes to play TV game and read comics very often. In addition, most of them are fat and pale skin, because they don't play sports and they are in the house in long time.

Also, they don't wear the trendy clothes, and they wear the clothes which are nerdy, and they wear them by their own method. For example, they tend to put a shirts in pants,

By the way, I don't mind whether they are nerdy or not.

1 comment:

John said...

Yutarosan, hey!

You make me laugh, in a very good way; your descriptions are so precise, that I understand this nerdy style that you are explaining. I like how you really made me feel like I could recognize this style if I saw it, and you are right, it doesn't matter if someone dresses nerdy or not. It is all about the person under the clothes anyways. =P