Wednesday, December 9, 2009

School uniform

Hi! I am Makiko. Today, I introduce uniform of high school in Japan. American students don't wear uniforms at their high schools,but many Japanese high school students wear uniforms to their high schools. Japanese high school students have duties to wear the uniforms when they go to high schools. Some of high school students hate the uniform of high school because they wants to dress in civilian clothes. But I like uniforms because I don't have to think about what to wear every morning.
There are all kinds of Japanese high school's uniform. A jacket and a tartan skirt or pants are very popular. I think it is very cute!! Please check this picture. Do you like Uniform of Japanese high school?

3 comments:

John said...

Hi Makikochan!

Uniforms are so different from what my high school life was like. I went to a public school and people did not wear uniforms. There are some schools that make students were uniforms in the US, but not many. My school at one point wanted to make people wear uniforms, but it didn't happen. I can understand why people where uniforms, but I like my regular clothes more. =P

makiko said...

Hi Johnsan!

Thank you for your comment. To tell the truth, I don't wear uniforms at our high school. I am tried of choosing clothes everyday. So I want to wear a uniform to school. Maybe I am lazy...(>△<;)

alex lee said...

our company makes best quality and customized school uniforms on demand in pakistan.