Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My dreams!!

What is your dream? I have some dreams of future.

I want to be a national or local civil servant. I think this job is worth doing because I can work for the citizens of Japan. And also my father is a local civil servant in my hometown. He is proud of his job and I admire my father. The exams of national employee are very difficult so I will have to study as hard as possible. In fact, I started to study for it.

Also, I want to a travel agent. Especially, I want to do the works on traveling abroad. I think it is great to visit many countries through the job. Sadly, I've never been abroad. So I would like to study English very hard and save a lot of money so as to go abroad.

Another my dream is building my house. I hope to own a house someday. I want to make a soundproof chamber or studio in my house and hold a concert with my friends at there.

I have various things that I want to do in future. I think my dreams will come true if I always do my best on everything!! Making effort is indispensable for dreams.

3 comments:

Sarah Feehan said...

Hey, Takefumi!
You have good dreams! I also want to travel because I have never been outside of America before. There is so much to see!
Good luck on your test! When do you have to take it?

Takefumi said...

Hello!!Sarah.

Thank you. I will do my best!! I will have to take it in June of the year after next. The range of the examination is too wide so I'm nervous.

John said...

Takefumisan!
I wish you luck on your exam, I hope you do well! I like your ambitions, and can relate to them. I always wanted to go to other countries. I really had never been outside the US, with an exception of going just slightly beyond the Canadian border once, but when I went to my university that all changed. Since I continued my education I have had the opportunity to study abroad in Canada, the UK, and Spain. I have also been to Italy, France, and Mexico. I am planning to go to Japan now, and maybe China. XD
I hope you can go abroad at some point too! I like that you want a soundproof room, it is hard to do, but if you can do it, you can play music all the time! Good luck!