Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Putting on the skirt.

If you are a man, And if you are very careful about your appearance, you would be interested in putting on the skirt.

I have seen the men who wears the skirt a few times in Yamanashi University. One man's fashion style looks like a hippie. He was wearing some unusual clothes and accessories. Another man was properly dressed. And it seems that he was a smart dresser. Today, Some high-quality brand products various skirt for men as modern fashion. And we will able to buy some nice skirt for men in the secondhand clothes stores or the outlet stores. But I think it is difficult to take in the skirt in our fashion styles.

Do you know the kilt? Kilt is the traditional cloth in Scotland. Scotsmen wears it when they take part in some formal events. And they don't wear the underwear when they put on it. I was surprised about it!!

Putting on the skirt of man is interesting. I especially like the kilt because it is very cute. I would like to put on it someday.

3 comments:

John said...

Takefumisan I like your post! Haha, it was good!

How are you?

Anyways, I have seen a few men wear skirts, but not many. Pants are very common, and it has been a long time since I have seen a guy in a skirt. Usually when I have seen a guy in a skirt it has been because of a joke. But, sometimes it isn't a joke. Fashion always changes, so maybe guys will wear skirts more often. I do know about Scottish kilts. I enjoyed the part that you said you did not know that the Scottish men did not wear underwear under the kilt. I thought that was funny, but I can understand why you would think it. You said you wanted to wear a kilt. Would you wear underwear under the kilt or would you not? =P

Takefumi said...

Hello!!John.
Thank you for your comment.

I would like to wear underwear under the kilt. But if I were in Scottland, I might not care about it. Because not wearing underwear is the common way to wear kilt for scottish men. Anyway, I will try it on someday!^^

Unknown said...

I would like to see more men get into fashion, and wear more skirts not just kilts.