Wednesday, December 9, 2009

☆Oshare-megane☆

 Do you know oshare-megane? In Japan, glasses are more popular now. Even someone who has good eyesight wears glasses with no lenses. Black spectacle frames came into fashion. Glasses have developed recently. Why are glasses more popular? There are two reasons.

 First, there are many people who have a fetish about glasses. Some girls think that I’m kind of interested in boys who wear glasses, he will be good-looking if he wears glasses. Boys think that, too. Man who wears glasses is called ‘megane-danshi’. Woman who wears glasses is called ‘megane-jyoshi’. Megane means glasses, danshi means man and jyoshi means woman in Japan. Book which name is megane-danshi are sold in Japan. This book takes notice in Japan.

Second, if you wear glasses, you can change your looks and images. Also, if you change your glasses of wearing to suit the occasion, you may enjoy your fashion more and more. For example, you look striking when you go working, or you are all fired up for your fashion when you go to party, you are casual when you have private time. You can change your glasses more easy than change clothes if you want to change your looks and images.

 In Japan, glasses are more popular now. So I have oshare-megane. It’s very cute glasses which frame is a flower pattern, but color is cool. If I wear the glasses, I can change more casual and cute. Let’s try to get oshare-megane if you have chance!! Then you may change your image and looks!!

4 comments:

John said...

Hey Natsumi!

I think oshare-megane is very different from my style. I wear glasses, only because I don't have good eyesight. When I can I enjoy wearing my contacts, because I don't particularly like wearing glasses. My sister has good eye sight, and she wears glasses. Haha, so she would like oshare-megane, because she thinks that glasses are fashionable, and some outfits look good with glasses and some don't. So, she sometimes wears glasses.

nattsu said...

Hello John!!
Your sister follows the fashion!!
I also don't like wearing glasses because I don't become it. However, I bought cute frame glasses and I liked wearing it!! If you have chance, you would buy new oshare-megane!! And you may like wearing glasses!!

nattsu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nattsu said...

Hello John!!
Your sister follows the fashion!!
I also don't like wearing glasses because I don't become it. However, I bought cute frame glasses and I liked wearing it!! If you have chance, you would buy new oshare-megane!! And you may like wearing glasses!!