Wednesday, November 18, 2009

TDL is a wonderland!

If I had a three-day weekend, I would go to "Tokyo Disney Land (TDL)"! Do you know this amusement park? It's a wonderland!!!

There are many Walt Disney characters. They are very very cute and they make me so happy! I love them. The woman of the left picture is a character of "sleeping beauty". She is very beautiful.
There are also many beautiful and amusing places. There are many rides, many flowers, many shops. Many people in Japan visit there everyday.
I also think the charm of TDL is a seasonal event. When I went there last month, the park had Halloween show and parade. The right picture is the scene of Halloween ornaments. Now, the park may be decorated with Christmas ornaments. It's very cute, I think.
I went there many times, but I don't lose interest. I might be enchanted by the Disney Magic!

2 comments:

Sarah Feehan said...

That sounds like so much fun!!! I have gone to Disney World in Florida only once, and that was back when I was in the 6th grade. I would really like to go again! Is it very expensive to go to TDL? I don't remember how much everything cost for my trip because I didn't care about expenses when I was 11.

John said...

I think TDL would be fun to go to. I went to Disney World in Florida with my family when I was in high school. It was a lot of fun, and my Mom and my sister, Jessica, enjoined all the people dressed up in Disney costumes.